Sunday, March 30, 2008

Brandyn took great pics!

Lily just sitting on the ball.


Lily in the foam thingys!(they were 8 feet deep)

Lily on the trampoline...woooo hoooo!

Brandyn again...he let go and into the foam pit he went!! All the kids were throwing the foam at him!


So in an effort to keep my one faithful reader happy I am posting again:)


Yesterday I took Lily to her friends birthday party, it was at the Maine Academy of Gymnastics. I originally wasn't going to stay Lisa (the birthday girls mom) said she would bring Lily home after...well I was about to leave and saw how much fun the kids were having...I would have love to have joined in!!! I ran and grabbed my camera and ended up staying for the majority of it! Anyways I got some great pics!!



2 comments:

Deidre and Dave said...

Hey THANKYOU!!!!

Michele said...

more after this weekend!!!!!